The annual WNBR London ride will be on 11 June 2022, after which we’d love participants and supporters to join us at the afterparty from 6pm
This year we’re taking over a pub in Central London!
We will have exclusive use for a clothing-optional party, comedy, music, food and drink.
The annual WNBR London protest ride will be on the afternoon of Saturday 11th June 2022, after which we’d love participants and supporters to join us at the afterparty from 6pm!
We are again ticketing the party as we need to manage numbers and we need your donations to help us run WNBR London. No one gets paid or makes money from WNBR London but there are a lot of things we have to pay for!
To reduce unwelcome gawpers and gatecrashers, we will only share the venue details with ticket holders via Eventbrite email notifications. You will receive an email by 9th June. If you don’t see it – get in touch with us through any messaging option. Attendees should bring their ticket (printed or on phone) or some form of identity if we need to check you against the ticket list.
If there is some reason why you cannot book by Eventbrite, message us and we’ll see if there is some other way. (We will not be accepting cash for tickets.)
Here’s what we can tell you about it:
Date: Saturday 11th June 2022
Time: 6pm to 11pm
- Central Location, nearest tube is Barbican
- Enough space for up to 250 of us!
- Only WNBR London ticket holders will be admitted
- Convenient for tube, trains and buses
- Food and drink available
- The chef wants to know what you’ll be eating – see questions below
- Guided ride from WNBR finish
- Or drop off your bike and turn up on foot
- No bike storage in the pub, but there are many bike hoops on nearby streets – you’ll need to find a spot – get dressed – and walk to the pub – bring a good bike lock!
- Tickets will be issued to control numbers
- Sensibly priced standard donation party tickets
- Friends and family donation tickets for non-participants
- Higher donation tickets for our big fans and rich supporters
- Bring a bike lock, some clothes and some money!
- Sunset will be 21:17 – if you are riding home late, bring lights for your bike
- Don’t ride your bike if you have had too much alcohol!
We will be ticketing the afterparty to manage numbers and to raise funds for next year’s WNBR London.
Only ticket holders will be told the location of the venue and be allowed into the pub.
Please join the party and buy some food and drink, but don’t be drunk in charge of your bicycle.
It’s best to drop your bike off and arrive (clothed) on foot. There are many bike parking hoops on the streets in the area, but not at the venue itself. Remember to bring a good bike lock! There are also TfL Santander Bike Hire docks nearby.
We will lead an optional ride from the end of WNBR London ride to the venue. The meeting point for the ride to the afterparty will be described in the information we send to ticket holders.
You can also get there by bus, tube or train.
If you have a ticket but have not received the venue information by 48 hours before – contact us!
You can share your interest, invite your friends and keep up to date at the FaceBook event for the Afterparty.